SCMV285DPH, Vertiv™ Cybex™ Secure MultiViewer KVM Switch 8 port
The Vertiv™ Cybex™ Secure MultiViewer KVM continues to provide the KVM solution required in accessing both classified and non-classified data. Through an all new, universal video port connector, the Cybex™ Secure MultiViewer supports a mixture of DP, HDMI, and DVI-D video connections without needing adapters. The Cybex™ Secure MultiViewer can be used in either a single or dual display scenario with up to 16 computers on a single screen and features such as tiling, windowing, and touch screen and features as tile, scale, picture-in-picture (PIP), or custom layout.
- Simultaneously view multiple computers on a single display.
- Ability to interact with various security classifications on a single screen.
- With CNS, keyboard and mouse transitions seamlessly when holding the left CTRL key and moving the cursor across window borders.
- Direct interaction with any application through touch screen capabilities.
- Smart-card (CAC) or biometric readers for authentication across multiple secure computers.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Military, Defense, Aerospace and Missile
- Retail and Wholesale
Warranty: 3-Year Full Coverage Factory Warranty – Optional Extended Warranty Available
- View information on a single display from multiple, isolated computers
- Dual head display capabilities give the user visibility to computers across two displays in duplicate or extended screen mode
- Provides flexible multiple screen layout options for users; Tile, Scale, PIP or custom
- Block unauthorized USB devices while allowing secure switching of smart card and biometric devices between computers
- Universal video connectors to support DP, HDMI, and DVI-D without adapters
- Tamper-evident holographic labels to ensure hardware hasn’t been compromised
- Enhances ability to multitask by keeping multiple critical systems in the user’s field of vision
- Keyboard lock status indication on front of MultiViewer switch
- Unidirectional data flow of keyboard, mouse, video, and audio
- Isolated switch ports provide discrete processing paths to each system
- Video support up to UHD 4K at 30 Hz
- Flexible screen/window layout options with zero lag
- Secure KVM switching allows for interaction with multiple computers from different security classifications on a single or dual display
- Cursor Navigation Switching (CNS) – keyboard and mouse control seamlessly transitions when holding the left CTRL key and moving the cursor across window borders.
- Touch screen support
- Universal video connectors – Supports either HDMI or DP on the same physical video input port
- Smart-card (CAC) reader or biometric readers for authentication across multiple secure computers (4 and 8-port models)
- Eliminate need of multiple hardware peripherals, such as displays, keyboards, and mice.
- Ease of setup and use
- Multi-colored LEDs for enhanced channel identification