The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 Lithium-Ion UPS (5-10kVA) protects critical IT applications from outages and power disturbances. This online high-capacity UPS offers the highest level of power conditioning and battery backup in server rooms, network closets, and other edge or distributed IT locations. Lithium-Ion batteries require fewer battery replacements and last up to 3x as long as VRLA batteries reducing maintenance, labor, and replacement costs (resulting in the lowest TCO). They provide industry-leading runtime (up to 14 minutes at full load) to protect critical equipment during an unexpected power loss. They give better performance at higher temperatures, support up to 10 times more discharge cycles, and deliver faster recharge times compared to VRLA batteries. The UPS has Integrated Maintenance Bypass Cabinet (MBC) which provides continuous power to connected equipment even during UPS maintenance or replacement, if needed. It also has RDU101 SNMP/Webcard for remote management.
- Lithium-Ion UPS batteries last up to 3x longer than VRLA batteries; with 5-year warranty on UPS and batteries
- Offers lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) with fewer or no battery replacements over its lifetime
- Environmentally friendly UPS reduces battery disposal and recycling with lower replacement rates
- Longer runtime, faster recharge time and scalable runtime with external battery cabinets
- Integrated MBC allows the user to power connected equipment even during UPS maintenance or replacement